Money Hacks Carnival
About Money Hacks Carnival
This is a general money and finance carnival. The carnival is published every Wednesday at the host’s blog (a traveling carnival).
- Any original finance and money related articles are welcome
- The article should be less than a month old
- Please submit only one submission per blog per week
Please note that the host has the final say on which articles will / will not be included in the carnival. As such, your submission does not guarantee publication.
Like Festival of Frugality and Carnival of Personal Finance the carnival will be hosted by volunteers (mainly personal finance bloggers). Here are some minimum requirements:
- Your blog must be active with at least 3 content posts per week (not counting linking posts)
- Your blog must be original — i.e., not spam blog
- Carnival must be posted by Wednesday at 9AM Eastern time
If you are interested in becoming a host, please contact me with information about you and your blog.
Featured Money Hackers
Money Hackers Network is a collaboration among personal finance bloggers to cross-promote each other via link to and from the network site, link to the blogroll, and through the aggregated search engine. Money Hackers Network and its members are not responsible for content published on specific member's site. If you notice any member site that violates the copyright law, uses inappropriate language, no longer active, or no longer has link back to the network site (or blogroll), please contact me and I will consider it for removal.